Thursday, July 31, 2008

Regarding a Previous Post

Regarding this post: I really only shared that quote for humor purposes only. I am not in favor criminal activities (unless they don't hurt anyone). I never intended to try it, or anyone else to try it. But then I got an email from my mother, informing me that one of the wedding thank-yous I had sent out a week before had been returned to her- I put her address as the return one because it's a permanent one, whereas I don't intend to stay at this address for very long- because it lacked an address, or even a stamp. I thought nothing of this, until my husband pointed out that the letter had essentially been delivered from one state to another, with no postage.

It works!

Though, you probably shouldn't try it at home. You may not get driven away in a paddy-wagon, but it's probably still illegal.

No comments: